Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tuesday Tunes


I am a big music fan.  Music has played a huge role in all stages of my life and my time with Chronic Fatigue has been no exception.  I find that as well as doing its usual jobs of comforting, uplifting, entertaining and energising, music helps fill in the quiet of my Chronic Fatigue days.  I don't listen when I'm resting, or if I'm having a particularly audio-sensitive day, and I definitely can't do anything while the music is playing, but I find it really useful when:


  • I've finished resting and want a gentle activity
  • I have finished a big activity and am too wired to rest straightaway.  Music helps ease the transition.  
  • I need a mini-break between simple activities such as washing up and sending an e-mail.  
I'm looking forward to sharing some of my favourite finds with you and hearing the tunes you love.  Today I'm sharing a song I love to listen to in the mornings, and it never fails to make me smile.  



Which songs are making you smile right now?


2 comments:

  1. This always brings a smile to my lips and happy memories...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA2DUCdoMU4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tune!! Almost as good as our version. Thanks so much for the comment and reminder of the fun we had with that!

      Delete