Thursday 1 May 2014

Explaining Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

It can be tiring explaining Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  So today’s MEminibreak is a break from exactly that.  It’s a fantastic Fact Sheet specifically for the friends and family of people with ME/CFS, by ME/CFS Australia (www.mecfs.org.au).



CFS is a tricky condition to understand and explain.  I am learning about it all the time, and my understanding is so much deeper now than it was in the early days when people were asking me what it was! It can be hard to know where to start when explaining it, because there are so many symptoms and also because experiences vary so hugely between sufferers. I find it really helpful to have lots of information from different sources, and I hope this Fact Sheet will be useful for you and your loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment